Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Because my love for you would break my heart in two

jeez you can't get any hotter than that >
it'sa bloody fact, anyways i decided i should post here more and tell friends about this errr blog? of mine. i'll probably just use it to spazz/rant about things AND recommend or warn you about music and films.
so to start off today's post, well more like continue this post i must say R.I.P Heath Ledger, and i don't care if you're tired of that jeez you can just go jump off a bridge im serious.....like i really do mean it though when i want him to rest is peace.
But anyways before i go into a crying mode i must mention my new love...Batman, ok more like all his enemies i mean you can't get any better villains than The Joker and his sidekick/lover Harley Quinn and The Riddler is another great one, yes i have been doing my batman studies (goodness i cannot wait for The Dark Knight for fuck sakes im wearing a Dark Knight shirt i bought from the little boys section in H&M, little boys clothes suit my boy like body just some usuless info im sure you wanted to know), and it seems like i'm most like The Scarecrow (according to quizzes and whatnot)....how IRONIC because who plays him??? none other than my love Cillian Murphy...yessss. He's totally genius though if you havent seen Breakfast on Pluto i urge you to because you won't be able to live your life without seeing it ;).i was gonna talk about other shit but i'll leave that for another post, like one when i have nothing better to talk about.
I shall leave you (whomever is reading this) with a themed list of, about errr how many i feel like, linked songs.
Theme : Horrorific Song Titles
Shrapnel by Dandi Wind (you know as in the actual thing that kills a person when a bomb explodes)
here's a whole mess of random songs, so yep my last words shall be....
BEWARE THE JABBERWOCK my boils and ghouls

No comments: